The six companies had filed their preliminary initial public offering (IPO) papers with Sebi between September 2021 and May 2022 and their papers were returned during January-March (till March 10).
Sebi takes stricter approach in IPO clearance; returns draft paper of 6 cos
More from Finance NewsMore posts in Finance News »
- East Europe governments urge tech firms to fight disinformation
- Volunteerism surges across Benevity’s growing client community, now nearly 1,000 companies strong
- US FDA approves first OTC opioid overdose reversal drug
- Nuclear row looms over EU renewable energy talks
- Montenegro: South Korea, US seek extradition of Do Kwon
Comments are closed.