The budget has also paved the way for easier flow of collateral-free funds, lower cost of funds and timely payments to MSMEs besides easier norms for statutory audits. An infusion of ₹9,000 crore in the Credit Guarantee Fund will enable additional collateral-free guaranteed credit of ₹2 lakh crore while the cost of the credit would be reduced by about 1%.
MSMEs to be returned 95% of fines imposed during Covid
More from Finance NewsMore posts in Finance News »
- S Split Corp. Announces Year End Results
- DATA Communications Management Corp. Announces Receipt of No-Action Letter from Canadian Competition Bureau
- Zayed Sustainability Prize Launches New Category to Accelerate Climate Solutions and Protect the Planet for Future Generations
- Prairie Provident Resources Announces Updated Investor Presentation for Transformative Recapitalization Transactions
- Posthaste: Canadians leaving free money from CRA on the table thanks to poor tax planning
Comments are closed.