FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (AP) — A federal judge has refused to dismiss a lawsuit that says detainees at an Arkansas jail were given the drug ivermectin to fight COVID-19 without their knowledge. Read More
Judge won’t toss lawsuit over ivermectin in Arkansas jail
More from Finance NewsMore posts in Finance News »
- Syngenta Caught Out by Eleventh Hour Delay to Mammoth China IPO
- Futures rise as banking crisis fears ebb, economic data in focus
- Carbon Streaming Announces Financial Results for the Six Month Period Ended December 31, 2022
- WWE’s WrestleMania extravaganza draws sponsors to the ring
- Should U.S. airlines pay passengers for delays like the EU?
Comments are closed.