Goldman Sachs maintained a neutral rating on Cummins India, whereas Credit Suisse maintained an outperform rating on the company. CLSA has a buy rating on Phoenix Mills, and Morgan Stanley maintained an overweight rating on Page Industries with concerns over the company’s weaker Q4 performance. While Cummins India’s prospects are tied to internal combustion engines, Phoenix Mills is seen as a strong play on discretionary consumption demand, and Page Industries expects margin recovery to lead to revenue growth.
Hot Stocks: Global brokerages on Cummins India, Phoenix Mills and Page Industries
More from Finance NewsMore posts in Finance News »
- Fed Is Set to Pause and Assess the Effect of Rate Hikes
- Aptose Presents Highlights from Clinical Update
- Odey Sacked From His Hedge Fund Firm After Assault Allegations
- Nigeria’s central bank chief arrested after being suspended by president
- Trudeau Pledges New Military Aid to Ukraine During Surprise Trip
Comments are closed.