Bitcoin has seen a decline of 9% in its month-to-date performance. Currently, BTC faces a resistance level at US$26,471. If the price manages to close near this level, it could potentially pave the way for further upward movement towards the US$26,600 and US$27,000 levels.
Crypto week at glance: Markets turn volatile amid ongoing debt ceiling discussions and rising inflation
More from Finance NewsMore posts in Finance News »
- Fed Is Set to Pause and Assess the Effect of Rate Hikes
- Aptose Presents Highlights from Clinical Update
- Odey Sacked From His Hedge Fund Firm After Assault Allegations
- Nigeria’s central bank chief arrested after being suspended by president
- Trudeau Pledges New Military Aid to Ukraine During Surprise Trip
Comments are closed.